You are hereProduct Overview
Altreonic offers two main product lines in conjunction with services. A short overview:
1. "OpenComRTOS DesignerTM" is composed of following integrated development tools:
"OpenComRTOSTM" is a network-centric RTOS, developed using formal methods. It supports from small microcontrollers to widely distributed networks of processing nodes, including nodes that run legacy OS like Windows or Linux. OpenComRTOSTM is the first network-centric RTOS that support heterogeneous systems in a transparent way.
Thanks to its formal development, it has unique properties like small code size, scalability, safety, portability even allowing developers to create their own services. It comes with the OpenVE Visual development Envorinment allowing a graphical definition of the application and powerful tracing tools to profile the events in the system. While customers can do their own ports, ARM, Texas Instruments C6678, MicroBlaze, Leon3, PowerPC, XMOS, NXP CoolFlux DSP and MLX16 are available for specific boards. A typical code size is between 2 to 8 KiBytes. Altreonic offers porting and customisation services.
"Visual Designer" is a Visual programming and development environment for developing and simulating real-time embedded applications. It allows to define in a visual way the target's topology (from single processor to heterogenuous networks) as well as the application diagram. Template code is generated so that the developer only has to provide the algorithmic code. Applications can be simulated first on a Windows or Linux platform and then run on the target just by recompilation. It also has some powerful debugging tools:
- "OpenTracer". It allows to analyse the scheduling and interprocessor communication in a graphical way.
- "OpenComRTOS System Debugger": it allows to read out the status of any processing node at task level.
OpenComRTOSTM also offers dynamic code loading and execution, independently of the target processor. This capability is offered thanks to our SVM, short for "Safe Virtual Machine for C": very small (around 3 KiBytes), it allows to load and execute binary compiled C code tasks that has full access to the underlying OpenComRTOSTMservices.
2. "GoedelWorksTM" is a web hosted environment supporting the systems engineering process flow. The framework is provided by the formalised systems engineering methodology of Altreonic, researched for 4 years at Open License Society. This framework is combined with the specific process flow an organisation has adopted. As a result, a specific process is created serving multiple purposes:
Requirements and Specifications capturing
Task partitioning and scheduling
Project management: development, verification, test and validation
Awareness of safety engineering standards like IEC61508, ISO26262 and other
Generation of dependency and precedence trees
Export to and import of source code repositories.
Altreonic can adapt a GoedelWorksTM portal in conjunction with the customer to support his organsiation specific process flow.
3. "StarFish high reliability SIL3/4 capable controller".
Currently under redesign.
|Altreonic one pager.pdf||1.49 MB|
|Altreonic OpenComRTOS2013.pdf||245.07 KB|
|Altreonic OpenVE 2013.pdf||634.29 KB|
|Altreonic GoedelWorks 2013.pdf||633.55 KB|
|Altreonic Safe Virtual Machine_C_2013.pdf||220.9 KB|